Friday, July 18, 2014

Lakbay Albay: Peak Perfect!

Tale is true. Peak perfect! Mt. Mayon is definitely enchanting casting all the bloody curses I've thrown for the 13-hour eternity-like butt numbing bus ride from Manila to Legaspi City. Above is the view from where I stayed. It only dawned unto me after a couple of minutes staring outside the window. My timing wass a bit unfortunate for as I went closer the fog, clouds, and whatever that is became crazy. But what the heck, I traveled far so why not manage to raise two thumbs up. Ha! Ha!

Anyway don't forget to check out La Piazza Hotel's minced pork with eggplant in hot sauce. Superbly spicy. Awesomely yummy. Well, just try it. Maybe I was just too hungry ending up with a bias review. Yay! As twilight approaches, you could stroll at Embarcadero and have dinner there. It's some sort of a mall fronting the sea with an array of restaurants and food chains. Reminded me of MOA actually.

As the night goes deeper, walk just around the city and alert those gimmick seeking ears. Along the streets are bars fair enough to offer you tequila 3x more expensive from the original price. Just few gulps and I was on the dance floor with the band--headbanging, jumping to the beat, losing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment