Saturday, July 5, 2014

Brewing Boredom


Random thoughts from the desk of a creature bathed in boredom…

If life is a choice, where then are the options? If there could be any, I would say such options are limited. As limited as only choosing between A and B when C is supposed to be part of it.

As in the penning of these incoherent rants, I wonder how prawns give me hyper-acidity  Or why coffee lightens up everything, or what book am I suppose to read next. Keep reading? You might be as bored as me. Hey, it’s cool to know I am not alone here, buddy!

It is just 22: 34 and everyone is deep slumber, drowned to their own dreams. I am tempted to do the same but the milk I chugged did not do its job. I am still pretty much awake littering someone else’s thought. I guess a shot of gin and tonic or whiskey will doze me off, bother to be a company?

It just hit me then to check out what I did productive today.  Well maybe aside from oversleeping that left me a bad headache, I did also call my mom which I only do when there is something wrong. Tick-tock! I passed the day with just that? Hmmp, would you consider it productive to have a new playlist? My deepest apology, Youtube, a kiddie just ripped off the play button. I might also convince myself that I got a fulfilled Saturday because I'm finally done with What Einstein Told His Barber. Wait, what did he tell the barber? That I was such a lazy bone today, passing even meals because I feel so idle to drag myself out from bed. 

Still there? Did you ever realize how it means to me to talk to you? Self-talk can be a crazy habit sometimes and it still puzzles me how I get to live those days when I need to deal with people.  Promise I’d be ranting no more…

No comments:

Post a Comment