Friday, February 13, 2015

7 THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT VALENTINES

1.   Traffic. While couples prepare for their dates, I am preparing myself for a long walk home. I am sure as hell the traffic is going to be terrible.  Wear extra patience on the drive honey!

2.   Books. Hmm, you really do not hate the book per se. It’s the characters there whom you adore so much but can’t just come to life. Ugh! Frustrating! (Not to mention they are my dates tomorrow).

3.   Gifts.  Valentine’s Day is for all—lovers, friends, singles, doubles urggh couples – and gift giving is but mundane. The thing is you have run out of ideas on what to give this year because you are so done with jewelry, chocolates, flowers, blah, blah, blah… try DIY this time bro! E is for effort.

4.   Chocolates.  Because it might trigger your diabetes or you are on a hard core diet and all of a sudden this dark food for the gods just ruins everything. Okay ladies, just give them to me. I would love to share your calories. Haha!

5.   Flowers. Because maybe you have allergy or simply you receive the same kind of flower over and over again! Red freakin’ roses for the last 5 years? Hmmp, maybe a freshly picked ginger lily (just make sure you are not caught stealing it at the neighborhood) will be appreciated.

6.   Movies.  Should I say more? Good luck to the infinity queue.


7.   Friends. Only one in the group who’s got no girl/boyfriend? Aging 30 and has currently no date? Friends bugging you about it? I could feel you!

No comments:

Post a Comment