Thursday, September 18, 2014

Food Hubs to Check Out at Iloilo

My obsession to twiggy models is about to end! They are simply irresistible—I mean the calories. I am no foodie but when I travel the craving button just automatically turns on. Who could mere watch an authentic iced chocolate perspiring coldly in front of you as if waiting to be licked? Wait what!

Fix Gastronomic Issue at Floyd’s BBQ House

Starving and looking for a wallet-friendly place to entertain your gastronomic lasciviousness? Then Floyd’s Famous BBQ should be in your food hub checklist. Located in front of SM Delgado-Iloilo, this humble resto fancies to treat you with barbecued beef, chicken, fish, and pork. At less than P150 you could have the thirst quenching four seasons beverage, Java rice and barbecued bangus with atsara. They are affordable and offer beer buckets so you will see a lot of parokyanos here. Just be careful not to over drink or over eat. Vomit fee is P200. Much costly than your meal J

Coffee Break for a Break

Book. Coffee. Chocolate. Break!
Easy, that’s because as of this writing (aside from being bored), I have gulped one iced cold coffee and devoured two beehive chocolate from Coffee Break. Damn, I just can’t help it. I never missed this when I am in Iloilo. I have this soft spot on cafes. And I could say that over and over again. Coffee Break is a favorite here for aside the warm crew, the goodies are so affordable and darn sumptuous. Don’t get me wrong. I am not paid a single dime to preach the good news about them. I am just a choco-coffee junkie who likes to rant what salivates me. So when you visit Iloilo, don’t cha go home without even a bite of the sweet tooth provoking devils.

Soup Treat at Ted’s La Paz Batchoy

So I was really damn curious why Lucky Me Supreme have to adapt that La Paz Batchoy of Iloilo that I decided to taste the authentic one myself. And where else is their main food hub located but at La Paz.  I am not a noodle fan but might as well try to tell the tale. Turned out it really is tasty. I ate everything except the noodles J

No comments:

Post a Comment