Sunday, September 21, 2014

35th Manila International Book Fair


Manila International Book Fair ignites passion. Books.
Books, books, and many books. Mental indigestion is all I can anticipate as I stepped at the SMX Convention Center at the Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. The Manila International Book Fair is now on its 35th year to pioneer in bringing book enthusiasts altogether. Housing the largest collection of literature for academic and leisure alike, the said affair never missed to make it on a bibliophile’s to do list  every        September.

The Book Museum at the MIB.

Thrilled to see a chord book for The Book Thief's piano solo then I saw Bieber.
Darn! Why do these two should be that close.
Breeding a generation of readers. I really hope so.

Just because I am a music fanatic.



As a full blooded Mindanaon and MSUAn this book about Rido just intrigued me a lot.


No, I did not take it. But the the title just made me lol.
The sight of books calms me down. It's like ice cream on summer. Music in silence. Now I am getting melodramatic here. But hey, a 20-peso entrance for an affair plus the million possibilities of having good books at bargain is not a thing to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment