Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Problem With Pixie Cut

After 3 months of trying to grow it back, I finally face defeat. And that means getting to the nearest David's Salon for a quick fix. Oh well, any hair cutters can do my hair. I am  even up for that P50 haircut just anywhere along the street but pixie cuts for me are really that crucial you have to go to someone whom you trust to do it nicely. 

I have my pixie for two years now and as I said before, I am never going back. Then I saw this really cool hairstyle and decided to give it a try. To achieve it, I have to grow my hair. So for 3 months I did the conquest. But to no avail. Having my hair at the borderline of a pixie and a bob makes me really uncomfortable. I feel like wearing a headband to pacify my crazy hairstrands or gel them up like a cow just licked them but I will for sure look hilarious.

Growing a pixie can be uncomfortable if you don't know what to do with it like me. Moreso, maybe I just like how short they are I keep coming back. 



You might also like Common Misconceptions on Pixie Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment