Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Soliloquy [Hotel Room Rants]

If only I got one interesting story to tell. Something that can make you stick around for another sec. Something that could make you realize that I am of worth to hear out. But I have nothing but rants about the maladies life offered. Could I even be more thankful?

Hotel rooms have been my sanctuary these days. The solitude it inflicts, the ‘me’ moment it brings. Hearing my own breathing is but lovely. Green Day is telling me, ‘One 21 gun lay down your arms give up the fight’, on the other side. I do not know what he is trying to convey. Music hardly penetrates the core of my being lately.

There’s beer on the fridge but I do not know how in the world will I get it open. Lots of peanuts on my side but it’s starting to dawn into me why in the hell do I have a dozen of this rounded sweet nuts when I do not eat such. Isn’t it a sarcastic humour to either have things you still have to reckon the purpose or to have things you have but you hate? But such is life they say. If not irony, surprises. And I am bored so I rant about such.
And here goes that rectangular robot screaming like hell for me to pick up. Really, I have nothing against phones. The very invention of it took communication to a very different level. Communication has never been this easy, handy, convenient, and all the adjectives that connotes it. But it also is the very reason why people over communicate and get misunderstood.

20:09 11/24/14 


No comments:

Post a Comment