Sunday, May 25, 2014

Five Things Bored People Do


Whatever your interest is, for sure you have things get done to remedy boredom. Check if we have the same list.

1.Coffee cavort.  As a self-declared coffeeholic, taking a sip once in a while is my favourite pastime. I am fine with frappe, espresso, cappuccino, but black and brewed really excites me (I am having one at the moment)!

2.   Books affair. I grew up with them. Small talks bore me and this is my first resort.

3.   Music mania. Anything that has to do with music keeps me from boredom. From surfing the latest track of any artists, to watching YouTube covers, to hitting the karaoke version on the Search field. Playing the tracks of my liking with Sethe (my six-stringed lover) keeps me sane too and it’s just too relieving.

4.   New hobbies/interests galore. Boredom leads me to mountain hiking, hitting the gym, hopping art fairs, writing as part-time job, checking out foreign language classes, etc.

5.   boredlass.blogspot.com. Needless to say, boredom brought me here. For when you have raging ideas in mind amidst endless ennui, penning it is the best catharsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment